Exactly What You Need When You Need It
What is a la carte research?
Sometimes you need a full profile. Other times, just a home address or philanthropic information is enough.
HBG’s a la carte research gives you the flexibility to choose the exact amount of information you need without contracts, minimums, or hassles.
Select a format that works best for you:
- Full profile
- Wealth & philanthropy report
- Screening briefing
- Quick memo
- Due diligence report
We provide research on companies, trusts & foundations, and individuals in North America and worldwide.
And because we have a large team, we can handle requests of 50, 100 or more profiles at a time.
- Flexibility – the information you need, in a variety of formats, on your schedule.
- Timeliness – Most requests are completed within 10 business days.
- In depth – Our resource library rivals most university development offices. Our profiles are based on reliable information that is more comprehensive than those based on just the big search engine.
- Analysis – we tell you what the information means. We understand patterns in giving, lifestyle and interest indicators, relationship networks, and economic factors that go beyond just downloaded data. Our experts read, understand, and present the information in a way that helps you devise fundraising strategy.
A grant-seeking and grant-making foundation in the western part of the United States needed research on prospective donors that had been identified through an electronic screening. This was the beginning of their major donor program, and they had a staff of just two to meet with potential major donors. We advised them to go slowly and request research just as they were ready for it. Over the course of two years, we provided over 50 profiles, wealth & philanthropy reports, and screening detail reports, and over that time they have raised over $2 million in donations from these brand new donors.