Whether you are celebrating the 8 nights of Hanukkah, looking forward to the 12 days of Christmas, planning for the 7 days of Kwanza, or waiting for the New Year’s ball to drop, this time of year is typically a time for giving – and for countdowns.
Here at The Intelligent Edge, we thought we would join in the year-end holiday spirit by using this last post of 2023 to re-gift our most popular posts from the past year.
So, with no further preamble, here are the Top 5 Intelligent Edge posts* of 2023:
- In Factoring in Compensation, Tara McMullen-King shares her favorite resources for researching compensation and expert advice on how to interpret what you find.
- Any life-long learners out there? Kenny Tavares shares his tips and tricks for organizing your efforts in Lessons in Self-Learning.
- For Wearing Many Hats Including Research: Strategies for Success, Maura Baron shares her journey from having multiple responsibilities as a part-time research in small shops to becoming a full time prospect research consultant.
- Karla Davis’s thoughts on how to stay motivated when asked to research This Guy Again? seems to be resonating loudly and clearly with prospect researchers
- And, rounding out our Top 5, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Comprehensive Due Diligence Research focuses on Heather Willis’s vast experience with increasingly important topic of due diligence research.
With that, we wish you a festive season. We’ll be back with fresh new content in early 2024!
*at least according to LinkedIn Analytics!